Tuesday, November 14, 2006

One

Due to complaints about my previous post
("Elisabeth, how come you dedicated that post to Carrie?" "What about me?" "It's okay, you don't have to give me that cookie because I'm pretty sure you saved it for Carrie anyway" "Elisabeth, I'm a little embarrassed about my picture on your blog" "You know what Elisabeth, I've just about had it up to here with you" "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah")

I have decided to dedicate each of my posts to a roommate, friend, neighbor, former lover, and occasionally to a random person I know.
Today's lucky winner (drum role please):
Annalie aka Cereal
(her friendship isn't cheap)
Annalie is one of my roommates (I might as well just say that she is one of my awsome roommates who I love dearly, even though I do like Carrie better jk). She is an ex-interior design major from LDS Business College but a nursing major here. Annalie is our "mother figure". Besides from making us sit in the corner and washing our mouths out with soap when we say naughty words, she takes me to Wal-mart when she has random ideas like making a chandelier out of plastic cups and beads. If time permits I would like to take a minute to mention that room C5 has the most rockin kitchen around complete with a Kick A chandelier hanging from the ceiling and Christmas lights (yeah I said whatev too) hanging around the window.
Annalie likes to eat cereal. We had to do a diet analysis in our nutrition class. Acording to what those nutritionists say, you need around 600ug of folic acid when you are pregnant or are thinking about getting pregnant. Annalie's analysis reads 1200ug of folic acid from just 2 days. I guess eating like 4-5 bowls of cereal a day will get you 200% of your folic acid intake. According to Dustin, she could probably have twins if she wanted to.
Annalie can sing a killer rendition of "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera. Really, nothing can quite match it.
I could probably say something about eggs in here, but that is just one of those inside jokes that I don't think anyone else will get and I don't think Annalie would appreciate it. Speaking of inside jokes, What did Cinderella say when she got to the ball?
Well, I am going to end my tribute to Miss Bloomquist. She could totally live in Jane Austen time because her last name fits in perfectly. I just have to say that Annalie rocks my socks. She was gone this last weekend for a funeral and she was deeply, deeply missed. I now leave you with some stats about Annalie.
Status: Single
Here for: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Kearns, UT
Body type: 171 cm/Average
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Mormon
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Smoke/Drink: No/No
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: Student
Stats brought to you by HeyJude-A Place For Friends
Next weeks topic: Shanna, the Cutest Carrot eVer!

10 comments:

sugar & spice said...

Annalie defintely ROCKS MY WORLD! Wal-Mart outings are basically the bomb-diggity!

Anonymous said...

Hey you, I love the blog! cat P.S. Annalie said...

Annalie said...

Excusé moi??? I don’t recall saying something about “carrie’s cookie”, or “my picture on the blog”. I’m glad we have that straight that my friendship isn’t cheap. And what is this Carrie’s better crap??? Don’t you remember anything in seminary about not judging, a simple “one of my best roommates” would have sufficed. Just because I’m not that liked, doesn’t mean you have to yell it in my face. And don’t forget, you were just as much involved in the chandelier idea as I, mine was the cups, yours was the beads (it pretty much rocks though). I think Dustin is just jealous that he can never seem to get enough folate to allow him to be pregnant. I can’t believe you even mentioned the eggs thing, golly!!! I have no idea who Miss Bloomquist is, my aunt perhaps??? DEFINITELY not me!!! It makes me sound so old. Although it would pretty much rock to have Mr. Darcy to myself. Where the crap did you get 171 on body type, trying to tell everyone that I’m fat??? Or Faaaaaaat??? Because I even looked and it really says 5’7”. Well, apart from that, you rock my socks!!!

Annalie said...

Oh, one more thing, SCROOGE!!!

Anonymous said...

Naughty words? Kick A???

I think you're killing your mother.

You are apparently way too close to Dixie college down there.

P.S. Does she use the liquid dish detergent when she washes out your mouth? On account of that works the best - simply have the mouth opened, long glitening stream of detergent sprays in, swish, spit, gag, retch...

Anonymous said...

glitening? aykm? I stand by what I meant to write. (glistening)

Cari said...

I do hope it's not you that gets your mouth washed out!

Thanksgiving is in one week! Can't wait!

Tim Parker said...

Me either. Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, who wouldn't be excited. And Elisabeth, I have to agree with this jake roi character. What has become of your mouth?

Anonymous said...

How'd your Hollywood vs. Bollywood paper turn out? Six more days till Thanksgivin! (Max still calls it that!) Remember I love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Elisabeth, this has nothing to do with your blog whatsoever. But, since we won't be here for Thanksgiving I wanted to say I'm sorry we missed you! We have to do our duty with Jonathan's fam on the East coast. So, while you are having a pleasant time with everyone, my ears will probably be bleeding because of hearing my mama-in-law's voice and having to cope with cousing Jason. Sigh. I'll miss you guys. See you at Christmas! Love and miss you!