Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dear World,

I have been told that I don't blog enough. The problem is that in order to fix that problem, you need to have an exciting life and a decent camera. I could always blog about me dancing the polka to get Brittany's attention, but I think that would probably freak my mom out. So instead, I found this little survey on a website that I am not so sure I should mention from someone who probably will recongnize this and if you have read been reading my blog, you should know that I am all about the Top 10's. So world, here you freaking go.

TEN FAVORITES
1. televison show: American Idol and Gilmore Girls
02. flower: Lilies
03. color: Purple, yellow, red, and clear
04. sport: tennis
05. mall: University
06. music: that underground crap that everyone hates
07. food: cheese enchalatas and cookies n cream ice cream
08. season: summer and fall
09. animal: Joshua R. Lohner
10. city: Provo *sniff*

TEN FACTS
01. hometown: I was born in Long Beach CA (OC?) but moved to Provo
02. hair color: Ugly poo brown
03. hair length: long--thinking of going short
04. hair style: long with bangs--thinking of going short but keeping the bangs
05. eye color: blue
07. mood: confused, frustrated, tired--why the heck am I doing this?
08. orientation: straight on weekdays, swinger on the weekends
09. available?: sigh. very much so
10. lefty/righty: right

TEN THINGS: THIS OR THAT
01. love or money: both, in an ideal world
02. hard liquor or beer: um, Sprite
04. one night stands or relationships: I'll let you know
05. televison or internet: Internet
06. pepsi or coke: Diet Coke
07. wild night out or romantic night in: romantic
08. colored or black and white pictures: Black and White
09. phone or in person: In person
10. aim or myspace: Blogger

TEN HAVE YOU EVERS
01. have you ever been caught sneaking out: no, Elisabeth never played that way
02. have you ever skinny dipped: no
03. have you ever done something you regret: no
04. have you ever bungee jumped: It's on the list
05. have you ever been on a house boat: no, that should be on the list
06. have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker: No, I honestly never tried
07. have you ever wanted someone so badly it hurt: Does Mr. Roddick count? (just kidding!)
08. have you ever thrown your phone out of anger?: No, but I threw my braclet the other day
09. have you ever lied about your age?: Once
10.THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN OMITTED

TEN EMOTIONS
01. are you missing someone right now: Try 5 little someones
02. are you happy: um, sure
03. are you talking to anyone right now: no
04. are you bored: no
05. are you hungry: freaking hungry, but more tired than hungry
06. what was the last thing that made you angry: oh man, where to start? Maybe how my freaking eye is red because I freaking pinched it when I was trying to get my freaking contact out. (maybe I should stop using the word freaking...I guess it could be worse, right?)
07. who was the last person to make you smile: My roomies
08. are you lonely: no
09. are your parents still married: yup
10. do you like someone right now: yes. end of story.

Maybe this week will be more exciting. I'll let you know later.
Love,
Me

5 comments:

Cari said...

First off..."ugly poo brown" I think NOT!!! People would kill to have your hair. It's gorgeous! Don't cut it too short. I know it's probably a big pain but it one of the things that sets you apart from all the other girls. Just keep it silky. It's beautiful just like you!

Tim Parker said...

AAAWWWWW Precious!

{lauren} said...

why did you omit that question you naughty girl? is it because you have... dun dun DUN!!!! ewwww... SICK! HAH! i love your guts.

sugar & spice said...

Swinger on weekends, huh? How does a respectable mormon girl get into that profession?

Annalie said...

Hey, sugar, just because she's mormon doesn't mean...