IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
Here is goes...
Opening Credits
A Lotta Nerve- Allister
(since this song about breaking up I don't know how I feel about this being my opening credits)

Waking Up
Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap
Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap


Fight Song
Hair- The Early November
Hair- The Early November

Breaking Up
Roxanne- The Police
Roxanne- The Police

Prom
She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5
She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5

Life's Okay
London Bridge- Fergie
London Bridge- Fergie

Mental Breakdown
Billy Jean- Michael Jackson

Driving
Ramalama (Bang Bang)- Roisin Murphy
(this song is probably my favorite song right now. it reminds me of benji schwimmer.

Flashback
You Can't Stop The Beat- From the muscial Hairspray

Getting Back Together
Extroadinary Machine- Fiona Apple
Extroadinary Machine- Fiona Apple

Birth of a Child
Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
(this one is my favorites)
Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
(this one is my favorites)

Wedding
Toxic- Britney Spears
(mark my word, this song will be on my video)

Final Battle
Nothing-Mason Jennings
Toxic- Britney Spears
(mark my word, this song will be on my video)

Final Battle
Nothing-Mason Jennings

End Credits
Never Knew- The Rocket Summer

So, there's my soundtrack. Ummm, that is about all. I leave for home TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just a little excited.



5 comments:
Ooo first comment. Well I think its a sign. Toxic needs to be your wedding song.
As long as I'm paying for the wedding, NO Britney Spears! Really! Geeze!
Can't wait for tomorrow! Be VERY careful! Don't stop unless you have to and be sure to charge your phone! See you tomorrow! I love you!!!!!!!
jfjfjdfjksdnjksdfkl;sdjkfadj;
Those are some...interesting songs. J/k you rock my socks!
Strange mix. I wonder if you could really fight with a Mason Jennings song in the background?
Post a Comment