Friday, September 15, 2006

Martha's bellybutton problem and Tommy's Doughnuts dilema...and other

Today was freezing. It was really windy. I went to our stake kickball tournament and I almost got blown over while I was walking. It was pretty crazy. Okay, now that I have taken care of talking about the weather: In other news, my neighbor Martha pierced her belly button. It is now infected. Just thought I should share. She fainted yesterday because it hurt, and it is really gross looking. I wanted to take a picture of it, but she wouldn't let me. (By the way, I am happy to say that I have finally figured out how to upload my pictures! Thank you for helping me)
One of my roomates got a job at Tommy's Doughnuts. It is all good and whatever, but she brings home her mistakes every morning in a big paper bag! I try to resist, but please tell how I say no to Mr. Doughnut!!! Another thing I am learning to say no to is Mr. Movie. Every night, someone puts in a movie on the downstairs TV. I start to go to bed, but they say "Hey Elisabeth, we're watching a movie. Wanna watch with us?" As a result to my weaknesses, I have reasons to believe that the "Freshman 15" will take it's effects on me, and I haven't gone to bed earlier than midnight since I have gotten here.

Tonight, I went to Denny's with Brittany and our roommate Ryane. It was crazy fun. I ordered a OJ Fizzle. (Fo Rizzle?) It was fun, but it still doesn't top off the crazy fun times at IHOP. Here is the picture of my drink. It was pretty good.
Well, I need to go to bed. I am almost tempted to go and watch The Island with the girls downstairs. I will now leave you with of picture of my bad A self.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Good to see you're in one piece! Although, I thought you were giving me the bird at first and I was shocked! I was thinking,"What has college done to my sweet little girl!" Just kidding.

If your going to give into Mr. Doughnut and Mr. Movie, I'd try to meet Mr. Gym! You don't want freshman 15! Trust me! It then will turn into Sophmore 30 and Junior 50 then you'll be in trouble!