Monday, February 13, 2006

Crazy

Let's try something crazy here. Let's just see how many people can comment about this post. Okay, the topic is MUSIC.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it, of all things, that music is what calms wild beasts? Why not soothing conversation, watercolor painting, or reading good books? Why music? What is so special about music? Does it have special tranquilizer gun effects in it, and that's why it calms the wild beast? I've never understood that one. Cristina

{lauren} said...

would you dance if i asked you to dance? would you run and never look back? would you cry if you saw me crying?... (dont know that part) i can be your hero baby! i can kiss away the pain! i will stand by you forever! you can take my breath away!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Don't you love those songs by Of Montreal on that CD I gave you?

Let's pretend we don't exist...let's pretend we're in Antartica...

C. Jane Kendrick said...

To prove to you that I can spell ANTARCTICA correctly as I failed to do on my previous post, here is a link
Cause links are always good...right?