Wednesday, March 01, 2006


The Day We Only Had 30 Min. Classes and I Still Managed To Fall Asleep In Pyschology

Yesterday went something like this:

6:00a-Woke up (yay! No seminary!)
7:15-arrived at school 15 minutes early
7:35-played some no-so-sweet music in orchestra
8:14-pretended like I was sewing
9:00-said "hi" to a kid who seemed like he was on something
9:30-fell asleep at my desk
10:00-went home
10:31-off to Wal-Mart with LJ
10:42-saw Walk the Line for sale for $16.00 and screamed, then bought it along with Gold Fishes and some apple cider stuff
11:00-went to IHOP (happy National Pancake Day yesterday!), got free pancakes, 3 glasses of soda (no I didn't drink all of them, the waitress just kept on bringing them out), saw my family and other high school kids eating there
12.37-Went to LJ's house, and after using the restroom like 3 times, we watched Walk the Line
3:20-Helped LJ write an essay
4:00-went home and performed "Ring of Fire" in my Johnny Cash voice for my family
4:12-fell asleep
5:45-iron my skirt and ate my dinner in haste
6:30-leave for TimpView
6:47-arrive and chit chat with Mr. Dixion about what we did on tour in the past
7:30-play some not-so-sweet orchestra music, but this time in front of a judge
8:32-drive home while sipping a passion berry breeze with an immunity booster from Jamba Juice
8:40-arrive home and catch the last part of Supernatural (Sam and Dean finally found their dad and got attacked by the demon of all demons, the one that killed their mom!)
9:10-went to bed

(sorry about the change in tenses)
Now I have to go now and try to tell Hunter that people who "drink" aren't drinking rubbing alcohol. (Don't ask)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude.
You have the most fulfilling days. I can only dream about days such as that.
--->Katherinegomm.