Next week Iwill be going to California for Music Department Tour even though the choir thinks it's their tour. Mr. Mendenhall is the choir teacher and if you don't know him, you haven't missed much in your life. That was kind of mean, I'm sorry. I have already broken my promise about focusing on the positive and disregarding the negative. I will now talk about the good things about Mr. Mendenhall.
Why I luff Mr. Mendenhall:
1. Nobody really knows what color his eyes are because his eyebrows cover them up
2. He only erases the white board in an up and down motionand only that motion-not side to side
3. He tells his students to refer to him as "Coach"
4. He doesn't want the genders to mix on tour so he designated a "male bus" and a "female bus"
5. He posts his own quotes on the wall in the choir room
6. I luff his wife
California HERE I COME!!!
Note to bloggie: Blue=Sarcasm
3 comments:
Elisabeth,
Good job being positive. I happen to think, after reading your other posts, that you're stinkin' hilarious, but then you're related and we have a similar sense of humor and so I suppose I would have to find you funny. Aunty Cristina. I think for fun you should call me Aunty and just call Mary Mary.
You are luffable,lovely Elisabeth.
Tour, Here You Come!
oh my... i allmost just said a bad word! where do you come up with these things! you are the funniest girl i know! oh man... the good times!
Post a Comment