Wednesday, February 08, 2006


AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!! HUNTER AND DESSA, PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hunter I don't want to practice piano" "Dessa weren't you at one point practically begging to take lessons?" "I wasn't begging you and you never practice your cello" "Well, I don't take cello lessons anymore because the lessons don't fit into my schedule" "Well, you could take them somewher else!" "No I can't! I don't have any time!" "Yes you do Hunter, don't say you don't now leave me alone!"... a moment later "Sorry Hunter" no response "Sorry Hunter" no response "SORRY HUNTER!" I say "Dessa, I think he heard you the first time" "Well, Elisabeth, he's not responding" "Well Dessa. maybe he's just trying to concentrate on his homework" "Well, I'm going to keep on saying Sorry until he responds" and then I say "No you're not"...Dessa eats a snack, Hunter keeps on working on his homework, Hunter freaks out at Dessa eating her snack and not doing her piano, I tell them to stop fighting, Dessa says she will until Hunter apologizes, they stick their tongues out at each other, and scene. (crazy picture huh? Oh how I just love Google!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, remind me again as to why you have this job with these two little snots? Cristina