Saturday, February 07, 2009

Did you miss me?

I am back! Yay! So a little clarification on this media fast for my few friends. The institute had a missionary week this week. On Monday there was a missionary lunch, Wednesday was dress like a missionary day, and they hid a "golden investigator" around campus and if you found him you got a prize. We also had a media fast. Obviously I know and the institute knows that missionaries use media, but they don't use facebook, myspace, blogging, American Idol, and Rhianna (or do they?). We basically gave up the unnecessary things like that to help us focus on the more important things...and I totally made it and guess what I accomplished this week? EVERYTHING!!!! There was dance last night to break the fast, which was super fun and I got super sweaty cause smarty here wore her hair down.
It was a good experience, but it is good to be back. I feel so out of the loop in the blogging world, so excuse me while I go stalk.

3 comments:

Malaina said...

I missed you chica... glad you are back!

Cari said...

Welcome back! I can't wait for this weekend!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO! that is awesome! you basically rock my socks off!