The first five people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me. However there are some limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year. (might take a while)
4. You have not clue what it is going to be, a photo, something I have craftily put together, or sewn. I may bake something and mail it you.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!
Here is the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog. Because i am so awesome, my awesomeness MUST be spread about the bloggoshpere.
...I may even send out to Argentina or Spain...
8 comments:
I can't promise to make anything for anyone else... I could probably buy stuff though. How was Provo? Are you back at SUU now?
I don't know what I would make for people, but I'll think of something. :)
P.S. I don't comment on blogs because I'm cool like that and like to admire from afar! Actually, I just don't know what to say. I love your blog, though, and think you should do more of your super cool posts!
P.P.S. Maybe today we'll talk with the other roomies about the photos.
P.P.P.S. Rojita loves you, too!
P.P.P.P.S. I love when you comment on my blog late at night and it's all crazy and I read it at work and look like a freak trying to muffle my laughter. It makes me smile :) (yeah, it's like that)
Insert most awesome comment ever here...
I don't know if I can do the make things for 5 people thing, but since you're starved for comments...
ooo oooh! i'm numero 4!!!!
me! me! me!
Not again! I missed L´s "free stuff" and now I have missed yours. I blame it on the time difference.
Man, I don't look at blogs for a day and look what I miss! Don't stay up all night making things! Seriously.
Man, I don't look at blogs for a day and look what I miss! Don't stay up all night making things! Seriously.
Post a Comment