So I have math at 8:00 am. The teacher gives us 3 free absences and then she starts dropping our grade after that. Not gonna lie, I have missed a few classes (read 8:00 am, also note I have 18 credits with homework up to my eyeballs causing me to stay up until about 1 every night to work on it. The next person who tells me that being an Elementary Ed major is easy, I will shoot). I only had math today (one class!) and I still managed to sleep through my alarm. Not cool. I emailed my teacher and asked her if she offered any make up classes or if I went to her other class she teaches, I could count that as being there today. I just got her reply saying "think of this class like a job where you have to be punctual and responsible".
Teachers who take roll. I guess this is one of the perks of going to a smaller school.
2 comments:
lame lame lame! i say teachers (especially in college) should NOT take roll. after all, we are paying for classes with our money, so we should decide how much effort we are gonna put into our classes. and the ones who skip will just have to suffer the consequences. but when attendance actually begins to affect your grade, it crosses that line. ridiculous!!!
that is extremely ridiculous! i cant believe she won't let you do something to make it up. i think trying to make it up is responsible.
Post a Comment