Saturday, November 15, 2008

7 daaaayyyyyssss!

That's what my brother left on my wall on facebook. This is why.
Back in August, we purchased these:



And so this upcoming Saturday, we will be watching a little bit of this
and some of that
and maybe a little bit of this

I am a bit excited.
Now for a little update:
I got a new job!! I am going to be a TA for the Native American Students at the local High School. I get this office and get to organize things and help them stay on track to graduate. I am pretty excited. I also get to work with my super awesome roommate Sydni.

I am also taking a round trip on the Greyhound to Provo and back, any advice?

9 comments:

Cortney Chambers said...

my advice for the bus ride: ipod and hand sanitizer! also, don't be rushed, bus rides bring a whole new meaning to slow!
have fun at the concert!

Cari said...

Ditto to what Aunt Cortney said and I'll add don't talk to strangers. Really. I can't wait to see you Friday!

{lauren} said...

i love that youre going with your brother. and im super jealous. as for the greyhound... bring nothing to entertain you. touch everything you can and then wipe your face. and to top it off, make some new friends with the other folks. maybe you could even find someone to take you to vegas and marry your hot little self. thats what i would do :)

Cari said...

Lauren! Don't fill my baby's ears with foolishness!

Sydni Jade said...

You should ask Heather for advice... She's like a greyhound pro! :)

Anonymous said...

What time are we leaving for the show, and who's driving?

Craig and Sarah Peterson said...

Beth. I once took the greyhound from filmore to LA and to add what cortney wrote...you might want to bring a stick up/fabreeze and some tick tacks for whoever sits next to you. It'll be a great experience and even better when you get here.

Malaina said...

Little did you know at this time that you'd be hooked up w/2nd row seats

Malaina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.