Take a sad song and make it better
I didn't know you were getting your associate degree?!?! That is way cool! (And by the way, I think that you are the greatest.)
Whoopee! We are so proud...
You make a mother proud! And I have to agree with Tristian, You are the Greatest! I can't wait for Christmas! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
P.S. You might consider erasing your whole name. You know, safety reasons.Love you!
hey me too!only with my name...unless youre ok with me using yours, cause secretly i have been for the last like year and a half!
That is so awesome...Associate! Way to go!
I'll feel more comfortable calling you Beth.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I didn't know you were getting your associate degree?!?! That is way cool! (And by the way, I think that you are the greatest.)
Whoopee! We are so proud...
You make a mother proud! And I have to agree with Tristian, You are the Greatest! I can't wait for Christmas!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
P.S. You might consider erasing your whole name. You know, safety reasons.
Love you!
hey me too!
only with my name...
unless youre ok with me using yours, cause secretly i have been for the last like year and a half!
That is so awesome...Associate! Way to go!
I'll feel more comfortable calling you Beth.
Post a Comment