Friday, November 16, 2007

Halloween-the after Thanksgiving edition


Because I am a firm believer of celebrating holidays way after they actually happen, I give you my Halloween post. This year, I carved some pumpkins with my roommates, attempted to make a mariachi dancer-looking skirt which turned out NOTHING like I wanted, went to the SUU's Halloween dance The Howl, went trick-or-treating in the rich neighborhood, and went to some parties.

Pumpkin Carving


This is my super cute roommate Sam. She carves super cute pumpkins


The ending result.
Top to bottom: Amanda's, mine, Sam's

Trick-or-treating


3 of my roommates and I. This was actually taken right before The Howl, but we'll just say it was before we went out trick-or-treating. It took us like an hour to figure out how to make Sam's fake blood, which late got all over the place (sidewalk, grass, volleyball court, don't ask) Katherine was Bond girl that night but on Halloween turned into a pirate. I was Flamenco dancer, but not really. Natalie was a German girl who turned to 80's rocker sensation on Halloween.



Steve: He went to Timpview...need I say more?



She's just kinda crazy. He's just weird.



The trick-or-treating group minus 4
Front: Jeremy, Sam, Natalie, Neal (standing)
Back: Katherine, Brittany, Moi, Adam, Shay

There's that. Stayed tuned in December for Hey Jude's amazing Thanksgiving update!! (not)

3 comments:

Annalie said...

fun stuff! but the second to last picture is disturbing...

jake roi said...

Went to Timpview indeed.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures they are all so fun!