Take a sad song and make it better
Last Friday I went to see the Goo Goo Dolls. MTB became el presidente a SUU, so SUU had a concerto to party.
We sat Row 9.Cheya.
best thing ive seen in a long long while. minus the snotty old ladies sitting next to me
So happy you had a good time. I'm old and I have no clue any songs they sing. But, I'm glad you had a good time. Cool pictures. I love you!
So did you have a picnic? And did you watch the office tonight? So funny!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
best thing ive seen in a long long while. minus the snotty old ladies sitting next to me
So happy you had a good time. I'm old and I have no clue any songs they sing. But, I'm glad you had a good time. Cool pictures.
I love you!
So did you have a picnic? And did you watch the office tonight? So funny!
Post a Comment