Friday, September 14, 2007

90

So, sorry about the lack of blogs up to this point. I know this is the typical excuse, but I really have been way too busy. I am at school now (woot!) and it basically is the same (woot squared).

I am back in good ol' Manzinita with 4 new roommates. My actually roommate, Sam is a sweetie who plays volleyball all day everyday. She's fun. My roommates and I haven't done anything too crazy yet, although they did go and egg someone's house without me because I was being responsible and doing homework...

SUU lost their first home football game, I am hooked to The Office, I've seen Becoming Jane so many times I'm almost to the point of quoting it word for word, I cut my hair and it's short enough that I can't put it back in a ponytail without 40 bobby pins and 2 1/2 lbs of hairspray, I've been rudely awaken by a prank call, I got called as a Sunday School teacher, my apartment balcony faces the volleyball court so I can sometimes hear people playing into the wee hours of the morning, and my new favorite number is 90.

That's about all right now. Next weekend I am going to see the Goo Goo Dolls in concert here at SUU!

I will be out for the weekend (previous engagments) so I will write about all my fun this weekend and post some pictures on Monday...if you're lucky

2 comments:

Cari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cari said...

You, my darling daughter, are the BEST!!!!

Thank you! Thank You! THANK YOU!!!

I can't wait to see the pictures.


(I'm still scared you drove home though.)