Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ramalama (Bang Bang)
My Confessions
Confession 1: I miss orchestra.
I miss it like crazy. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between the hours of 8 and 1 I walk past the music building. As I walk past, I can see windows of rooms with music stands and pianos. I see those amazing orch dorks walking in and out with their instruments. Sometimes I can hear music coming from the inside. Every monday, wednesday, and friday between the hours of 8 and 1, I feel sad for myself and my poor violin.
Confession 2: I have eaten all of my pringles.
My loverly aunt and uncle came down here to Saddom and brought me a care package with all kinds of fun stuff including little individual packages of pringles. I don't really like pringles, but the other night during a "Whose Line Is It Anyway" marathon, I ate all of them. I now do Tae Bo with one of my room mates and I hate it. Ten points for Elisabeth.
Confession 3: I have fallen in love with the "Metros".
Not to be mistaken with the high class, metro life of Cedar City. I'm talking about this, this, and a little of this. Some would say I was "falling for the fem".
Confession 4: I have no real news to report.
Honestly, that's about all that's going on. There really isn't anything else. That is all.

4 comments:

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Did I just click on a picture of Benji? I swear...

{lauren} said...

i like it... i like it a lot!

Cari said...

Join the orchestra and get your mind off the metro.

Love,
Mom

Megan said...

There is nothing wrong with the first this, or the second this, but I wonder about the third. Soak it up and love it sista.