Monday, October 16, 2006

I didn't know what to write about so I decided to dedicate this post to the pop culture


Top 5 Favorite Songs at this very moment
1. Ramalama (Bang Bang)-Roisin Murphy
2. Oh It Is Love-Hellogoodbye
3. Feeling Good-Michael Buble
4. Never Knew-Rocket Summer
5. When You Gonna Give It Up To Me-Sean Paul

Top 5 Movies I have watched since I have been here
1. Best In Show
2. Hero
3. You Tube Movies
4. The Producers
5. Fun With Dick and Jane

Top 5 You Tube Movies I have watched
1. Little Indian Kid (watch this kid's face!)
2. Sorority Girls From Hell (I want Irma's theme song on my phone!)
3. German Coast Guard
4. Whose Line (I've had a huge marathon!)
5. Will and Grace-Grace Sings Hey Ya

I will have more to say after I write my paper for English. I am writing about blogging oppossed to traditional journal writing. Does anyone have ideas about why in the world people wouldn't want to have a blog?

4 comments:

Megan said...

Everyone should blog. That's it. There is no good reason not to. It's too cool and it makes you popular. So everyone should do it with no excuse, even english homework.

Anonymous said...

Blogging vs. traditional journal.

Blogs allow for easier multimedia, e.g. inserting pics, sounds, vids etc.

Blogs provide a response mechanism (if you want comments that is...)

Blogs are quick and easy.

Blogs are all the things Mr. Hammer and Mrs. May said.

Journal - keeps it on the down low, if you're in to that.

Journal - nothing feels quite like writing things down in a top grade book.

Just because you're not in the Orch, doesn't mean you can't still play your lonely violin...

And OK Go - the kewlest.

It was great to see you last weekend!

Cari said...

Loved the Will and Grace clip! So funny!

I don't know if I'm getting lazy in my old age (or maybe arthritis?) but typing is much easier than actually writing for me lately. I enjoy blogging for the reasons everyone else said (although I still don't feel popular! Cool--yes, popular--no.)My blog is just for fun and a way to share funny stories and things like that. My journal is for my deepest darkest thoughts and secrets--things I wouldn't want the whole world to know until I'm gone.

{lauren} said...

i think you should post something new... that would be FANTABULOUS!