Thoughts that crossed my mine today...
Josh: I think the music has finally caught up with you. When did you become so strange? Too bad I like you so much that I don't care any more.
All "MySpace" users: Now really guys, come on!
Logan T.: I hope that you aren't really gay. You don't want to turn out freaky like Ty is now. (Wow, you would be the 2nd person I crushed on who changed their sexualtiy).
Sister Kendrick: Remember to bring back some of that Belguim wealth you keep on complaining about, i.e. chocolate covered french fries, chocolate covered walfles etc. P.S. Come home soon because your husband is a pain in the you know what to feed and your classes are obnoxious!
Bailey: Please don't vommit on me!
Malaina: Did you eat turkey?
Kayleigh: Andy is mine!
Andy: Kayleigh is just trying use you to say that someone likes her!
Jake: Please be saving me a spot in line!
Brittany: Fix your phone!
Lauren: What did you put for number 32?
Winston: Get over yourself...I'm glad you are too busy to date so Tristan couldn't take you to MORP
Vending Machine Guys: I wish you would turn on the machines. Duh!
Kristin: Too crazy, but love you!
Brother Laing: Really, who makes their kids recite ALL of the 13 Article of Faith before dinner!?
Key Club: Please provide treats for you next meeting.
Brother Laing: Lucious, LUCIOUS, Lucious, Lucious, LUCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnathan Taylor Thomas: My old teenybopper celebrity crush. Whatever happened to you?
Thanksgiving Break: Thank you for all of your good memories...the juicy turkey, how the cranberry sauce ran smoothly down my throat, the stuffing baked to perfection (nothing can beat homemade stuffing), jokes about the "queer club" at my school, what Beth wants to be when she grows up (hopefully that will never happen!), cranking up the Christams tunes, cleaning out my dungeon-like bedroom, learning that Shawn not Phillip is the father of Belle's baby, the final split of Nick and Jessica, sleeping in late, not worrying about my homework until Sunday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment