Jennifer Aniston and Sweet Mariachi Music
So today, a girl stopped me in the hall at school and said, "You know what? You look a lot like Jennifer Aniston." Then she walked away. I wasn't quite sure what to think of that. Did she say that because she hates Jennifer Aniston, therefore secretly hating me? Maybe she was reminded of the ditsy and carless life Rachel on Friends lives and saw me have a spastic moment right there in the hall? I don't know. I don't really think I look so much like Jennifer Aniston, but I'll let you be the judge.
Here's Jennifer:

And here's my boyfriend and I at homecoming:

Honestly, we couldn't be anymore different! Anyway, I play the violin in my school's so-called mariachi band. I call it "so-called" mainly because none of us are Mexican, just the lead singer. So we are all a bunch of white American posers, except for Rey. But hey, it's fun. I had a practice after school today at 2:30 and I needed to be at the house of the family I babysit for at 3:00 to beat them home from school. At about 2:50, I said "Sorry guys but I really have to get going." Well Rey, said "Just stay for 1 more song!" I tried to tell him that I had to leave NOW, but then he said, "Let's do 'Besome Mucho'" and I was sold. You see, besides having an amazing singing voice, he is by far the most attractive Latino boy who has a drop dead accent. And "Besome Mucho" means "Kiss Me Much", so how could I resist? At 2:55, I ran out to my car as fast as my little boots could carry me, threw everything into the backseat, and stepped on it. As a side note, I am not easily annoyed, but there are a few things that do get on my nerves from time to time. For example, slow driving and long lights. I didn't really appriciate going 25 in a 35 mile zone. After escaping the madness, I finally made it, just 2 minutes late.
I have learned some stuff today that didn't pertain to my actual school work. First, don't act dumb around others because they are watching you and comparing you to others you don't really want to be compared to. Second, don't give up precious time (especially to those Latin accents and good looks).
Well... until next time.