Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm more of a blog stalker than an actually blogger

I am a blogging s-l-a-c-k-e-r. I don't have any excuses to give as to why I haven't been blogger. But, in case you are wondering, here's what's been going on.

This girl is back!!! I've missed her tons. So happy she's home!

I spent the night in Cedar because get this, my brother is going to SUU! I'm super excited for him. Anyway, Cedar was fun. I stayed with this girl in her super amazing bed and breakfast apartment. Good times.

Since I am on a one year contract with my school what that means is that after June 3, I am jobless. I have been working on updating my resume, gathering recommendations and letters, and just basically getting ready to apply everywhere again. I am confidant and I am actually kind of excited. It feels like kind of an adventure. Who knew?

I've been on my Lindy hopping craze. I dance 2 nights a week and I wish I could go more! I've learned to swivel so I look more legitimate. I almost bought a plane ticket to New Orleans to dance at The Fleur de Lindy at the beginning of April. It was too much money though.
I love watching videos on youtube and trying to figure out how I can be like the pros. It's fun.

This is my favorite video of my favorite couple, Thomas Blacharz and Alice Mei:



I just want to dance like this. That's all I ask...ha! If you ever want to go dancing with me, give me a call!
I've also been trying out blues dancing. Not as fun as Lindy, but still fun. You can come blues dancing with me sometime too.

Other than that, there's not a whole lot going on with my life.

2 comments:

Malaina said...

This is so much fun! I want to see videos of you dancing. Who do you go dancing with? When are you going to come stay with me so I can be a link on your blog? :) I miss you.

Streetlights94 said...

I want to dance, too! But first, I need to give birth.