





We have been talking about electric circuits in science. I assigned them to construct a quiz board where if you answer the questions correctly, the light will light up. This is what they brought back today. Pretty cool eh? The piano is pretty ingenious. She attached brads from the music to the keys on the piano with wire. When you play the right note, the light will light up.
2. Today for Music Monday, I give you my lady Regina Spektor. My mom is so funny. She says "Every song I listen to by her starts off good, but then she all freaky!" Haha. Here's a not so freaky song, with super good lyrics and a good message. It's called "The Call" from The Chronicles of Narnia. I love this song!
1 comment:
You are such a good teacher! Those chillens are lucky to have you!
Yeah, she all freaky! :)
Post a Comment