Me with my badge. Pretty legit, eh?
Some highlights include someone throwing (thankfully in the hall), watching the class in an assembly by myself, faculty room gossip, teaching about Antarctica, and taking over the opening in the mornings. My teacher basically gave me this whole week, so wish me luck!
On a side note, one of my favorite movies is called Once. Actually, the movie is pretty alright but I LOVE the music. Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova are some of my favorites ever since I've seen the movie. I am listening to the soundtrack right now. One of my favorite songs comes from that movie. I was uncertain of Kris Allen from American Idol last season (and I know some people hate him) but he sang me some Falling Slowly and he gained a new fan (don't judge).
As another side note, can I say how I love Photo Booth? I do.


3 comments:
Glad to hear it went so well. Sorry I have been in a selfish world of my own lately and haven't called or texted.
I'm excited for you! I can't wait to hear about the upcoming week :)
"UNCERTAINTIES"???? about kris allen? dude you love the guy! don't deny it! and i don't hate him, he's alright. i was mislead for a while by a one adam, but i have come back to the fold. ;D
and DUDE! your first week went well then eh? and throwing what in the hallway i wonder...
hope it continues to go well. keep us posted!
Post a Comment