Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lesson learned

I have learned an important lesson this week. Most things in this life are temporary and only bring temporary happiness. Let me explain:

1. I lost my cell phone charger. My phone is 100% dead. The only communication I have with my life outside of Cedar is through the internet.

2. My computer is super sick. I have a killer virus or something. I was able to save my all my stuff onto a portable hard drive so I am all set, except for the part where my computer randomly shuts down while I am checking my emails, and checking facebook, and reading blogs, and listening to my music, and watching youtube, and doing my homework.

3. Ice cream is delicious. Ice cream is not delicious when you are up all night puking it out. Sorry for that one.

4. I checked out a book at the library. It was awful. I didn't finish it. I dropped it in the toilet at the school. I have to buy the library a new awful one.

But, even all these things are temporary.

So I am going to the rodeo tonight. I've never been so I am super excited! I will take lots of pictures!

By the way, have you seen this? It certainly is about time Disney!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man, sounds like a tough week. and if that isn't an understatement then this is: FINALLY! disney comin back to the good ol' stuff eh?