Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Part 1 Then I think he said a bad word

Friday night I went to hang out with the few remaining friends at Stadium Way. We went to Maggie Moo's (super delish) The carnival is in town. I have never been to a carnival before so we decided to go and check it out. After riding a spinning strawberry and winning a gold fish (named him Jorge Consuelo...he died on my lap on the way back home) One of the people we were with wanted to ride a ride called The Zipper.
I would try to describe how this ride works, but I will just let YouTube explain on this link HERE.
No one else wanted to ride it and you have to have 2 people per seat. Like a dummy, I offered to ride along with him. We sat in the seat...more like a cage...and they tried to shut the door. My Zipper riding friend is 6'8" so that was kind of a challenge which turned into a bit of an awkward moment because he was basically on my lap. Then we took off. It was super fun, but sooooo scary since the whole ride squeaked like it was about ready to fall over. During one point on the ride, while we were doing a 360, I heard our 6"8' friend utter the "D word". Now for all of my bloggin friends who knows this tall friend knows that this isn't possible...he is afraid to see "Twilight" cause it "might be too naughty"...so please discuss. I could be wrong. I was screaming really hard my lung almost flew out as well as the Udderly Amazing Beepbopper icecream I ate just 1 hour before. I probably said it. Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny. Afterward, we went back to the apartments and watched "Three Amigos" which btw I haven't seen in forever and I almost lost my other lung because I was laughing so hard.
It was a good weekend and a lot of fun. I think the summer won't be that bad.
Part 2 is coming soon...it's kind of humiliating.

7 comments:

Cari said...

Three things...
1) Another fish? Really?

2) Aren't YOU supposed to sit on the boys lap and not visa versa? I'm just saying...:)

3) So glad to hear you're having fun!

Cari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malaina said...

I'm back to blogging after a long break and I'm having fun reading what you are up to! Sounds like the carnival was fun.

Sydni Jade said...

OMG! I can't believe our tall friend said the "D" word! That's soooooo funny! :)

Sydni Jade said...

PS... what happened to calling me to party!? j/k ;)

{lauren} said...

he did not. haha! that is too funny

the fair? why can't anything fun happen between september and may? lizzame. I'm jealous.

*Ashleigh* said...

What?!? 6'8" friend said the D-word?...I feel like suddenly i don't know what to do with my life...like the world is changing/ending!