Thursday, January 22, 2009

One of my new year's resolutions is to blog more, I think I may have insomia, and I just wanted to see how long I could make this title

I am so tired. That's all. Just really freaking tired. I go to bed at 3 at wake up at 6:30. Except today, I slept in until 7:30. Way to splurge, eh?
p.s. I so couldn't even watch American Idol last night!! The only pre-Hollywood night I really wanted to watch, I had Relief Society stuff to do. Fill me in please.

6 comments:

Malaina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malaina said...

Why are you up so late? School totally insane? American Idol is more of the same... you haven't missed much.

Malaina said...

Why are you up so late? School totally insane? American Idol is more of the same... you haven't missed much.

Malaina said...

I'm ruining your blog! I don't know why it posted twice...

Hey Jude! said...

I thought this week was SLC. I don't like watching all the stuff before Hollywood, but I want to watch it when they are in Salt Lake...maybe I will know someone who makes it?

Cari said...

I hope one of your resolutions will be to get to bed at a decent hour girlie!