Saturday, August 23, 2008

Good Gravy! Looks who's back!

Dear blog,
It's been a while, but I'm back. I didn't blog this whole summer because I figured if anyone wanted to know what was going on with my life, they could just come over and ask. But I promised my mom I would be better with the update thing once I got back to school. Now that I am back to school, I have a lot to catch you up on.

April
*I fought with my roommates-for a more detailed story, call me

I think this picture best describes this month:



May
*I graduated!

*Moved home for the summer
*Found a job at a daycare...I basically got paid to play with babies all day
*Sat in a dentist chair for like 3 hours total getting my teeth straight
*I watched Big David defeat Young David by 6 million votes while celebrated the 20th year of Lauren's birth


June
*I turned ahem, 20!
*Hosted my first "break the fast" in my BYU 229th ward...I was apart of every other BYU jokes I make fun of
*Shamelessly voted for So You Think You Can Dance and then watched the dances again later that night on You Tube. I rock.

July
*I participated in the usual 4th of July madness us Houghtons enjoy every year
*I got a nasty little cold, but drank some jello that made my sore throat disappear-again, for more on that story, call me
*Got this in the mail-meaning I PASSED MATH!!!!

*Bought these-can't wait for November!!!


August
*Went to Lagoon with the family
*1 Word, 3 Syllables O-L-Y-M-P-I-C-S
*Did a little Salsa dancin'
*Woke up at freaking 4 am to do baptisms at the Manti Temple
*Quit the day job-ha!


I am back in Cedar City, the happiest place on earth...after Disneyland. I am living in an apartment where I can nail things into the walls! I start school on Monday and am taking only Education classes. I am very excited for this year. I will keep you updated on what goes on.

I Promise.

8 comments:

Cari said...

Thank you. I love you. I miss you. (yes, already.) I went looking for an awesome bedspread for you today. I have to look some more. Nothing was awesome enough for my favorite college student.

Sarah said...

I'm excited to read your blog! Hearing you talk about SUU makes me sad. I had fun times there.
I'm SOO jealous that you get to go to Coldplay. They're one of my favorite!

{lauren} said...

oh happy day!

T said...

Hip hip hooray! What a whirlwind of a summer eh?! So I found a way to cheat the system on putting holes in apartment walls... sticky tack over tape, they'll never know. Jk!

Anonymous said...

Elisabeth! Wow! Did all that really happen? I can't wait to hear all about your school year...

Craig and Cricket said...

I am glad your mom made you promise to update! I love checking up on you. Take care! Have a great year down there!

Cortney Chambers said...

sounds like it will be a great year for you--can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

hey hey. this is me sending the blog love. ha ha ha. i am so glad i entered the world of blogging so i can harass you.
sending all my love,
the skank