Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My brother would be so proud

Basically the most exciting thing happened to me yesterday.

I played ping pong.

As I was walking out of my institute class yesterday afternoon, I found my old home teachers playing ping pong. They pulled up a couch and I had to place a "hypothetical bet" with "hypothetical money" on a "hypothetical team". I decided to join Team Greg, which if I did actually make a real bet with real money, I would have made some fun cash. Then I had to play the winner. I suck at ping pong. Maybe I should take a few pointers from Jake next time instead of calling him a geek when he asked for a cover for his ping pong paddle for Christmas...and I probably should have watched "Balls of Fury"over Christmas break like my brothers told me to, "Cause you never know Beth". Now I know.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you never know! Although, I really don't think "Balls of Furry"(I mean "Balls of Fury") would have helped much. :)

Anonymous said...

You played Ping Pong? Shocking! Balls of Fury wouldn't have helped at all! I disliked that movie...you might have liked it though.