Monday, July 23, 2007

Hey Marie eat this

This last weekend, my mother and brothers headed up to Draper to go and chill with my aunt and cousins. My brother Jake went to a government-hosted science camp to go and chill with other geeks like him. My father and I stayed and chilled in the P to the Hood. Here's what went down.
On Thursday night, we ate wendy's. It was sorta good. We watched Hok and Anya go home. (Does your dad watch So You Think You Can Dance? Mine does...he watches America's Next Top Model too...then he switches to CSI and Last Comic Standing during the comercials).
Friday night I went and saw Hairspray. (Do I recomend it? Cheya!) Then I came home and my dad and I made a 6-layered chocolate cake that was supposed to be 10 layers, but ended up wabbling after layer 6. We ate that cake on platters until midnight watching The Soup (does your dad watch that too?)


Saturday, I sent out a mad hunt for the new Harry Potter book with my friend Stankho. We ended up finding it at our first stop, K-Mart. I took it home and my dad read the last chapter and the epilouge then kept asking me if I wanted to know how it ended
So, this weekend was pretty great. Dancining, hairspray, cake, Harry Potter, mi padre, and a pretty craptacular blog.

5 comments:

Annalie said...

YAY for blogging! Catherine and I saw Hairspray today, AMAZING!!! We went on a mad dash to find the soundtrack and after 4 sold-out walmarts we decided to try again in the morning when the other stores where open. Stooopid walmart!!! NEVER AGAIN!

jake roi said...

My kids dad watches all of those shows, bakes too. But doesn't read the end of Harry Potter first.

Love that one on one time!

Megan said...

I need you to make that cake for me. It looks so good.

Cari said...

Love the title of this post! My Elisabeth is back to blogging! Yay! You forgot to mention how dad loves to watch "What Not To Wear" also and actually knows Clinton and Stacey's names and knows why Stacey has a grey streak in her hair! What a funny, funny man!

Anonymous said...

Your cake looks awesome. I might even mention I am clandestinely replying to your blog on Papa´s computer. I found the keyboard and mouse in his closet under his hats. After answering this blog I will carefully replace said keyboard and mouse in the exact same location... Anyway, the cake looked fabulous. I did tell your pops that a cake without supports could only be about six layers. Still yummy. Still anxiously waiting for the Edward blog...