Monday, February 12, 2007

Oh what do you do in Cedar City when all is dull and cold...

Do you play in the snow?


Buy a fish in a bowl?


In the stadium, do you spell lame?

Guess where Dustin will be in a few months time

While buying a dress you find

Is that what you do? So do I.
Note: any guesses as to where Dustin will be called on his mission is greately appriciated in the comments. Paris, Missouri, Chicago, Brazil, Chile, New York Spanish speaking, Nicarogua, Africa (clicky language), Russia, New Zealand, England, Domincan Republic, Philedelphia, Gana, Puerto Rico, Tuscany, Argintina, Canada, Spokane, Texas, Norway, Italy, Louisiana, Bosnia, Singapore, and Maine are already taken.

11 comments:

Annalie said...

No way, that's what you do???

shutup!! so do I

Shredded Wheat said...

How the crap did you do that? It's freakin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My new blog is

shreddedwheat21.blogspot.com

Cari said...

My guess...Boise, Idaho

(cute dress! and who is in the snow?)

Cari said...

P.S.
Look at Scott's latest post. It's pretty darn funny!

Tim Parker said...

Paris. Yeah I hope. But if not, it's ok. I'll go where he wants me to go.

Anonymous said...

That's Lame!

Anonymous said...

Way cute dress! My guess is the Utah-Provo mission, Spanish speaking. Also, your care package is sadly delayed based on the fact that we are out of money until the beginning of month.

Lyle said...

Lubbock, Texas-Spanish Speaking

Lyle said...

I'll even feed him and his companion dinner when he gets here.

Anonymous said...

Grace, Idaho.

sugar & spice said...

Man, you do a lot then me!