Thursday, May 11, 2006


Miss Snap Snap Takes On The Idol Conspiracy

Yes, it is all a conspiracy. In case you haven't heard yet Chris, yes Chris was voted off last night. Chris the one with no hair and sideburns, the one who sang "Walk the Line", the one who made LJ want to jump through the TV screen and kiss when he sang "Little Less Conversation". Yes, that Chris.

American Idol is indeed a conspiracy. Everything from Ruben beating Clay, Fantasia beating Diana, and Constitine being voted off. All I have to say, Katharine better not win. It is time for a white boy to win whether it's Taylor or Elliot (even though Taylor secretly bugs me, but Elliot is my favorite of the 3...shh, don't tell Lauren!)

I think that the thing that burns me most is that they will end up blaming it on America. Yes, us America. Not the executive producer to the official vote counter but us, the hard working people of America who only want the best. I tried to vote for Chris, my mother tried to vote for Chris, but the line was busy. Busy I tell you! So, Ryan don't blame this on me or anyone else!

Well, America until next post,
Hey Jude Out.

1 comment:

{lauren} said...

that was beautifull, absolutely beautifull (except for the elliot part!). so i thought you liked taylor! anyway, it doesnt matter anymore!