Wow, A Lame Post
Today I figured out the reason why 2006 hasn't been going well is because on January 1st I woke up on the floor (true story!) I guess my bad luck so far this year was bound to happen. Have a loverly day!
*Note to self: stop procrastinating on blog posts so you don't resort to ones like this!*
2 comments:
But you have the cutest bangs ever!
Hey don't be so down on things! I know you're feeling this way because you are surrounded by a bunch of losers (your amazing and beautiful friends excluded of course! :)!) You know what I mean! Just hang on. The dreadful last months of high school will soon be over and then the future is yours!!! As much as I hate to see you leave, you're going to enjoy college and meeting new people! Keep your chin up and remember I love you!!!!
Post a Comment