Saturday, December 17, 2005



The 12 Days of Christmas

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me..12 lazy reporters, 11 degrees on the thermometer, 10 days of break, 9 mariachi songs, 8 movies a day, 7 dollars in my bank account, 6 TV channels , 5 new skirts, 4 new violin strings, 3 broken keychains, 2 demanding writers, and 1 cranky ceramics teacher.
12 lazy reporters: No, I am not complaining about my staff. They are great kids, but the just need that motivational push that quite frankly I don't feel like giving.
11 degrees on the thermometer: I love seminary. I love seminary in the morning. I hate seminary in the moring when it's cold outside.
10 days of break: I am so ridiculously excited that I could jump up and down right now. Only 4 more days.
9 Mariachi Songs: Thank you Mr. Brown.
8 movies a day: Over Christmas Break, I am planning on waking up and going to the dollar theater one morning and starting with the earliest showing, see how many movies I can see in one day. My estimate is about 8 movies. So if anyone would like to join me, that would be great.
7 dollars in my bank account: I don't really know how much I have in my account, but I think it's about 7 dollars. I should probably start to save my money.
6 TV Channels: I am going crazy over my TV. We only get 6 channels in with decent reception. I miss cable.
5 new skirts: I just received them from my aunt and I am very excited to wear them.
4 new violin strings: I was thinking the other night and I probably should retire my old ones and invest in some new ones.
3 broken keychains: In a matter of 2 months, I just broke my third one earlier today.
2 demanding writers: Full of demands and 1 threat for a lawsuit. (Don't get me started)
1 cranky cermaics teacher: Who will be falling "terriably ill" on Monday and Tuesday, so bug her!
Have a good day!

1 comment:

{lauren} said...

that was absolutely the greatest thing i have read lately! see you later!